Over the years, you've probably realized that movie studios like Disney and Pixar will put some hidden secrets in their movies. (In fact, we have even discovered some before.) However, Disney just keeps hiding awesome secrets in their movies. They won't stop the awesomeness.
These brand-new hidden "Easter eggs" were found in some Disney movies (along with a few classic surprises). They're easy to miss, so don't be surprised that you won't recognize ANY of these. Disney may be tricky, but now you know their secrets. And they are awesome.
1. Sleepy Beauty's spinning wheel can be found in Rapunzel's tower in Tangled.
2. Flynn Rider and Rapunzel make an appearance at Elsa's coronation in Frozen.
3. And it seems Tiana and Naveen were in attendance as well.
4. Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. appears as a small figure in Frozen.
5. Two Tangled characters (Maximus and Vladimir) show up in Wreck-It-Ralph.
6. Hans from Frozen shows up in a wanted poster during Big Hero 6.
7. A little Mickey Mouse doll also appears in Frozen.
8. A copy of the book Rapunzel is in Charlotte’s room in The Princess and the Frog.
9. A shadow in The Princess And The Frog looks a lot like Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas...
10. Tick-Tock, the crocodile from Peter Pan, is backstage during The Goofy Movie concert.
11. Mickey Mouse can be found in a crowd during A Goofy Movie.
12. Dumbo shows up as a bubble toy in The Great Mouse Detective.
13. Jock, from Lady and the Tramp, helps the pups during 101 Dalmatians.
14. Pongo shows up during a song in Oliver & Company.
15. Don Knotts’ Henry Limpet fish character (from The Incredible Mr. Limpet) shows up during The Little Mermaid.
16. Kermit the Frog makes an appearance during The Little Mermaid.
17. There's a Mulan restaurant in Lilo & Stitch.
18. Scat Cat from The Aristocats also shows up in the animated Robin Hood.
19. In The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pumbaa makes an appearance as a gargoyle.
20. Is that Bambi's mom... or Shere Kahn's prey in the Jungle Book?
21. Posters for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 2 show up in the background of Meet The Robinsons.
22. The woman who voiced Malefecent in Sleeping Beauty...Also voiced the Stepmother in "Cinderella".
23. In "Brave" the witch who turns Merida's mother into a bear has carved Sully from "Monsters Inc" into a log.
24. Dug from "Up" makes a shadowy appearance in "Ratatouille".
25. Almost every Pixar movie mentions Apple because the company was partially founded by Steve Jobs.
26. The peddler at the beginning of "Aladdin" was supposed to be revealed as the genie. That's why Robin Williams does the voice of both.
27. The muses of "Hercules" sing while appearing as marble busts during the song "I Won't Say I'm In Love" positioned in the same way as the singing heads from the Haunted Mansion ride.
28. Mary Gibbs, the voice of 'Boo' in "Monsters Inc." was a toddler during the making of the film. It was hard to get her to sit still in the studio so the producers recorded her playing and pieced together Boo's lines using things she would say
29. Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" is based of Alyssa Milano.
30. ...and Aladdin is based off of Tom Cruise.
31. In "The Lion King" tiger roars were used because lion roars are actually a little too quiet.
32. To save money, sometimes Disney had to recycle animations in different films.