If there is one thing keeping us grounded in life, it's gravity. You, dear reader, probably (hopefully) know by now that you cannot, in fact, fly. This is why we read comic books and are fascinated with superheroes. While humans haven't quite figured out the concept of human flight, some animals have, and they're making me insanely jealous.
(Or, at least, it looks like they have.)
1. That guy can't believe his eyes.
2. Flying furball.
3. This guy walks on water.
4. Water inspiring flight.
5. Up, up, and away!
6. I hope this dog turned right-side-up in time.
7. This penguin isn't marching anymore.
8. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky!
9. Look out! Flying rogue kitty!
11. I'll answer the door, don't you worry.
12. How jealous is that lady?
14. Nice butt.
15. With something in its mouth!
16. Talk about Kitty Pryde.
17. Quite a unique pose.
19. This flying cat is busting a perp.
20. Check this out.
21. Look out, sir. You are about to get flown on.
22. Well, that's something I've never seen before.
24. Do a barrel roll!
25. Sticking to the side of a mountain.
26. How are you doing that?
27. To the rescue!
28. This is how Peter Cottontail gets around so fast.
29. Reverse gravity.
30. Well, pigs are flying now.
31. Couldn't be more happy about the newly acquired gift of flight.
32. Goodbye...MY PEOPLE NEED ME!
We need to catch up to these lovable flying pets! How are humans so desperately behind animals? Aren't we the smarter ones? Let's get to it, scientists!