Remember summertime? Me either.
But listen: we're so close to the end of winter (hopefully). Just give it a few quick weeks and spring will be here. Then, before you know it, it'll be time to don those Bermuda shorts once again. Granted, these last lingering weeks pre-snowmelt can be excruciating.
To thaw us all out, here are a few cuties enjoying some sunshine.
1. That freeing summer haircut is the best.
2. Get excited for all those really cool summer shirts you have in the back of your closet.
3. New shades are key.
4. Who doesn't love a dip in the pool?
5. Or a view like this?
6. The summer makes him feel like he's walking on water.
7. "BELLY FLOPPP!"
8. Just chilling on a floatie is also fun.
9. Yeah, floating sounds good.
10. Is the jacuzzi more your speed?
11. The beach is always a good option.
12. Or if you're inland, how about a creek?
13. What about lake days?!
14. Really any body of water will do...
15. As long as the water's cool!
16. Then again, that turquoise water is pretty irresistible.
17. After all that doggie paddling, nothing sounds better than a long nap in the sand.
(Don't forget the sunscreen.)
18. "I've got remember to flip over in 30 minutes!"
19. A belly tan is always the hardest.
20. "What he said!"
21. Ahhh, the sweet simplicity of the backyard sprinkler.
22. Pair that with the kiddie pool and you're golden.
23. Then again, a hike sounds good, too.
24. Or, you can just take a nap in the shade.
25. (Napping gracefully is overrated.)
26. "Summer road trips are the best!"
27. Taking the boat out is a good option, too.
28. The breeze straight off the lake is unmatched.
29. Or if you're like this guy, you can just dock on shore and watch the sea from afar.
30. But, most importantly:
31. Snow cones,
32. Ice cream cones,
33. And ice cream popsicles...
34. Are just around the corner.
35. "Wish you were here! (Not.)"
Use these 35 happy critters as a vessel for your summertime hope. We'll get there ourselves soon enough.